At Bar JD, I spell ‘client”….Y.O.U!!
- YOU need professioal services to get your projects accomplished.
- My goal is to offer professional services meeting and exceeding expectations in terms of quality, value, communication and timely delivery.
- YOU must be sure your projects are prioritized and that YOUR deadlines won’t be compromised by lack of skll or attention to them on our part.
- The satisfaction of cleints’ needs to be best of myability is a priority. I am committed to expanding my skills, equipment and selves in the effort to achieve this priority.
- YOU need to have your business respected, protected, promoted and accomplished in a timely, professional manner.
- My office and work will be constantly focused on the basis of my office ethic: confidentiality, communication, customer service, courtesy, consideration, and civility to build strong relationships.
And that is how I roll. My name is JudyAnn Lorenz and I’m a one-woman shop at the present time. I’m pretty easy to get along with, enjoy clients with a sense of humor and great projects. As an independent contractor I can take many extra tasks off of your to-do list and let you work on the things you do best.
Note from JudyAnn:
Bar JD began in 2003 (with a slightly different name) when I first learned the ins and outs of working virtually. The tasks I can take on have expanded and contracted over time. I focus on Marketing. I call me process Nurture Marketing and I’m either ready to deliver the activity to help you nurture current and future customers/clients or I know some highly skilled people who can take on the tasks I’m not able to do. If my schedule is full, i will refer you to someone very skilled who can help you with that part of your business.
Presently, I live and work in the Missouri Ozarks, USA. I work with clients to develop their own internet presence and market to their current and future customer/client base.
I’m more efficient and healthier when I get up from the computer several times a day and do other things. Some of those things include a garden, a big chocolate labrador retriever named Brownie, chickens, cats, horses and flowers outside. Indoors, I like to cook (I bake our bread using a starter I’ve kept going since 1971), read (for all of the reviews) pursue a wide range of needlework which often turns into gifts for friends and family and throw a little housekeeping in for good measure.
You will find me on social media sites and at these websites
- Red Leaf (RedLeafProfessionals.com) — New Rainmaker assistance, podcast reviews of flinch free reading and forums coming soon
- WordPressWhisperer.com — All things WordPress, but still in recovery mode as of today (7/6/14)
- Cardinal Bluff.com — Reviewing that is focused on ‘flinch free’ inspirational and spiritual books, both fiction and non-fiction. A Christian focus. Still in recovery mode as of 7/6/14
- Ozarks Mystique (OzarksMountainCountry.com) — Reviewing that is focused ‘flinch free’ eclectic and regional books, both fiction and non-fiction. Still in recovery mode as of 7/6/14
- TheLegacyGardens.com — Writing about my gardening (not very good gardening) and reviewing gardening and cookbooks — which are also ‘flinch free’. Still in recovery mode as of 7/6/14
- *Flinch Free = clean reading